Brain Based Safety B.V. is a limited liability company under Dutch law.
- Brain Based Safety B.V. observes strict confidentiality (non disclosure) for all information of its clients, ranging from name and type of assignments to the intellectual and industrial property of the client.
- The trademark Brain Based Safety B.V. is registered within Europe, United States and Australia. It is not allowed to use this trademark, as well as the logo, for commercial purposes without written permission of Brain Based Safety B.V.
- All texts and illustrations of this website are subject to copyright. Use of these materials for external and/or commercial purposes is only allowed after the granting of written consent by Brain Based Safety B.V.
Copyright and intellectual property of materials:
- Brain Based Safety B.V. will use materials (presentations, handouts and texts) during assignments that may sometimes be commissioned by the client. The copyright and intellectual property of these materials, as well as the models and texts used in them, remains with Brain Based Safety B.V. The client is authorized to use these materials for internal purposes. Again, use of these materials for external and/or commercial purposes can only be carried out with the written permission of Brain Based Safety B.V.
- Rescheduling of lectures, training sessions and activities of less than 3.5 hours duration can be arranged at no cost if notified at least 1 week in advance.
- Rescheduling of training sessions and activities lasting longer can be done free of charge if reported at least 1 month in advance.
- Cancellation of appointments, trainings and activities within these periods will be charged 100%.
Terms of delivery and costs:
- Assignments by Brain Based Safety B.V. are always preceded by an offer in which the mutual obligations are described.
- Professional fees and charges are always exclusive of VAT. For long-term assignments the price per hour/day part will be adjusted annually per January 1 at a percentage that is consistent with the inflation of the past year.
- Except for open trainings, travel expenses (€ 0,50 per kilometer) and, whenever necessary and only by mutual agreement, accommodation expenses will be charged.
- A client who purchases services from Brain Based Safety B.V. is obliged to settle payment within one month of the date of the invoice, unless there is a written agreement to extend this period to two months.
- Brain Based Safety B.V. has the right to charge the statutory interest of 6% on the outstanding amount from the moment the customer is in default (in accordance with Dutch law after one month from the date of the invoice).
- If, after notice of default, the customer continues to fail to pay the claim, the claim may be passed on to a third party, in which case, in addition to the total amount due at that time, the customer will also be obliged to pay full compensation for extrajudicial and judicial costs, including all costs calculated by external experts in addition to the costs ascertained at law, relating to the collection of this claim or the exercise of rights otherwise.
- Any disputes with the customer are governed by Dutch law.
- Brain Based Safety may provide advice in its work and may be involved in the design and implementation of activities at clients. However, the client remains 100% responsible for the implementation of such advice and the consequences thereof, also in those cases where Brain Based Safety is involved in any way in the implementation. Therefore, the client should always be comprehensively informed of the consequences before implementation.
- If clients participate in training, including outdoor activities, Brain Based Safety will make every effort to ensure safety and instruct the trainees. However, participation in these trainings will always be the entire responsibility of the client and at the clients own risk.
- If Brain Based Safety is held legally liable for any damage suffered due to negligence or intent, Brain Based Safety B.V.’s liability shall never exceed € 1,250,000 per claim, with a maximum of € 500,000 for damage due to fire and/or explosion.